Arts&Heritage. Contemporary Art within Historical Settings
Arts&Heritage is the main point of contact for heritage organisations seeking advice and practical information on how to place contemporary art within historical settings.
We (Arts&Heritage) comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer when you sign up to receive our e-newsletter, work with us on projects as artists, partners or clients and providing information in our evaluation surveys.
Personal information we collect may include:
- Your title and full name
- Date of birth
- Postal address
- Email address
- Social media contacts
- Phone number
- Your job role and company
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us as a creative partner, client or supporter, this may include details of:
- Contact preferences
- Details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- Any other information provided by yourself at the request of
Arts&Heritage Event attendance
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice.
Depending on your relationship with Arts&Heritage, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To send you promotional or marketing information by post, telephone or electronic means. These types of communications can include:
- Informing you of our events, exhibitions and activities
- As all of our work is situated in host venues, operated by partner organisations such as historic properties, museums and libraries, we will include information about these as appropriate.
- News and updates about Arts&Heritage, our artists and host venues and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with Arts&Heritage.
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes.
We will check with you at least every 2 years to make sure that you wish to remain on our mailing list.
We use a GDPR compliant marketing automation platform (Mailchimp) to store our database, send you emails and host our e-news signup forms.
The information you provide will be used primarily to keep you informed about the activities of Arts&Heritage.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us or would like to know what information relating to you we have stored, simply contact us by using the online contacts form or by email at [email protected].